Just Ask: Integrating Accessibility Throughout Design (Paperback)
by Henry, Shawn Lawton (Author)
Price: $39.00 shipping included to the US
You Save: $20.00 (34%)
Availability: Ships in 5-7 business days.
Read the Introduction online.
Improve your websites, software, hardware, and consumer products to make them more useful to more people in more situations.
Develop effective accessibility solutions efficiently.
Just Ask: Integrating Accessibility Throughout Design provides:
- The basics of including accessibility in design projects
- Shortcuts for involving people with disabilities in your project
- Tips for comfortable interaction with people with disabilities
- Details on accessibility in each phase of the user-centered design process
- Examples of including accessibility in user group profiles, personas, and scenarios
- Guidance on evaluating for accessibility through heuristic evaluation, design walkthroughs, and screening techniques
- Thorough coverage of planning, preparing for, conducting, analyzing, and reporting effective usability tests with participants with disabilities
- Questions to include in your recruiting screener
- Checklist for usability testing with participants with disabilities
Paperback: 200 pages
Publisher: Lulu.com (February 2007)
Product Dimensions: 9.4 x 7.1 x 0.4 inches
Shipping Weight: 13 ounces
E-mail email@example.com or call Shawn at +1-617-395-7664 with questions about bulk orders, additional purchasing options, and such.