Sponsorship Opportunities - Spanish Version
Just Ask: Integrating Accessibility Throughout Design helps product designers include accessibility in designing websites, software, hardware, and consumer products. It focuses on including people with disabilities in user-centered design techniques such as personas and usability testing. It is an extensive resource spanning 26 web pages and 200 printed pages. For an overview of the content, see:
The target audience for the book ranges from large corporate project teams developing complex products, through students just getting started in product design. It includes:
- Developers of websites, software, hardware, and consumer products
- Project managers, coders, engineers
- Usability specialists, human factors engineers
- Interaction designers, industrial designers, visual designers
- People with disabilities, disability organizations
Just Ask is the number 1 search result on Google for popular searches such as "usability testing checklist"
Positive Points for Your Organization
Sponsoring Just Ask: Integrating Accessibility Throughout Design online provides a special opportunity to associate your organization with a resource that:
- Provides detailed, practical guidance to product developers
- Supports and empowers people with disabilities participating in product design
Sponsoring this online book provides positive visibility to your organization.
- Online: Your logo is featured on web pages with high value and visibility in multiple areas.
- Offline: Many readers will print the web pages for offline reading and reference, and your logo is included on the printed pages.
- Multiple channels: Just Ask is promoted through target mailing lists, reviews in high visibility media, and presentations at key conferences.
Thanks Shawn, Adobe, RNIB, [Mitsue-Links, SAP] and all for putting an important publication in an accessible format for everyone.
— Wayne Dick, Chair, Computer Engineering and Computer Science, CSU, Long Beach, WebAIM mailing list
As a top sponsor of Just Ask: Integrating Accessibility Throughout Design online, you get:
- Your logo on all 26 web pages of the Spanish version
- Your logo at the top and bottom of all printed pages
- Your sponsorship included in announcements and other formal communications about the Just Ask, including e-mails to mailing lists, presentation handouts, and conference flyers.
Four sponsorship levels are described below:
|1. Web pages||All 26||All 26||7||3|
|2. Print position||Top & Bottom||Bottom||Bottom||Bottom|
|3. Logo size||150 x 150||75 x 150||75 x 150||75 x 150|
Bronze level sponsorship is €200/3300Mexican pesos.
The options from the chart above are described below:
- Web pages – Logo on all 26 Just Ask web pages listed in the Índice de contenidos; or on 7 pages: : Portada, Acerca, and Índice de contenidos and 4 pages of your choice; or on 3 pages: Portada, Acerca, and Índice de contenidos.
- Print position – When printed, logo is at the top of the first page and/or the bottom of the last page of Just Ask web pages.
- Logo size – 150px H x 150px W image, or 75px H x 150px W image. Can be company logo, product logo, or other logo or text as agreed upon. Linked to appropriate page on your site.
- Announcements – Sponsorship listed in Web pages, announcements and other formal communications about the Just Ask, including e-mails to mailing lists, presentation handouts, and conference flyers.
(Spanish logos will be available soon.)
Sponsors may use the Just Ask Sponsor logos in any medium, including web pages and printed material. When used in hypertext (such as in a Web page), the logo must link to the Just Ask About page using the URI <http://www.uiAccess.com/accessucd/about.html> or the Just Ask Cover page using the URI <http://www.uiAccess.com/accessucd/>. When used in a non-hypertext medium, the Just Ask About page or Cover page URI should be included in text, preferably near the logo. The Sponsor may copy the logo source to their preferred Web server, but the logo may not be changed in any way (for example, resized or colors changed).
To learn more about sponsoring Just Ask: Integrating Accessibility Throughout Design, contact:
Just Ask Sponsor Policy
Unless otherwise agreed, sponsorship starting after January 2008 is for 2 years and benefits are automatically extended for additional years at no additional fee, unless there is a change in status of the resource.
The Sponsor program consists solely of acknowledgment of sponsorship according to to details in the Just Ask Online Sponsorship Agreement, and license for the Sponsor to use the Just Ask Sponsor logo under the scope of this program. The order of listing Sponsors is at uiAccess.com's discretion.
uiAccess.com reserves the right to reject sponsors. Links to websites with content that uiAccess.com deems objectionable will be refused. uiAccess.com reserves the right to cease Sponsor acknowledgment—that is, logos and links—at any time. In general, uiAccess.com will only do so when the content published at the linked site becomes objectionable. In a case where uiAccess.com ceases to acknowledge a Sponsor, the contribution will not be refunded.
uiAccess.com reserves the right to change the Sponsor program and policy at any time—for example to redefine amount—for new Sponsorship. Program changes do not affect existing Sponsorship agreements.